09 Jun Recognition for NUNNER’s policy by BCI Global and EcoVadis !
Helmond, 2020 June 6th | We know that we are on the right track, but it is still very satisfying if this is confirmed by independent parties. The top 100 Logistics Service Providers was announced yesterday. The big runner up is NUNNER Logistics. We went from place 73 to place 25, passing many established names. Our commitment to innovation (4PL, digitization, agile scrum, silk road etc) and sustainability (solar roofs, green distribution, commitment to rail transport) are recognized. In addition, Nunner Logistics‘s turnover grew organically and substantially through M&A and…… YOU AIN’T SEE NOTHING YET !
The Top-100 ranking is based on the Index Score developed by René Buck‘s BCI Global. This Index Score is for 70% based on quantitative data like employees, turnover and sqm warehousing. For the remaining 30%, the Index Score is based on a qualitative score of innovation in sustainability, human capital, logistics operations and supply chains management. This qualitative score has been compiled by a group of independent experts.
It is also worth mentioning that this week Nunner Logistics has also been awarded the designation “GOLD” for sustainable and safe entrepreneurship by EcoVadis for the fifth year in a row.Here author just has expained some of the points factors about viagra.